AVON GROVE, PA — Avon Grove School District has invited the community to attend a virtual focus group on March 2 to help in the forming of a communication plan for the district.
The Avon Grove School District said it is in the process of creating a three-year communication plan. It is seeking input from school personnel, parents, and the community through a series of focus groups. Focus group participants can share their perceptions about the district as well as its communications strategy. The district said participation is open to all interested members of the community.
The school district said it has invited parents, staff, and students to attend focus groups through the school email system. The focus group will be held on Tuesday, March 2 from 7-8 p.m. via Zoom.
Attendees need to register here by March 1. Upon registering, attendees will receive a confirmation email containing instructions for joining the March 2 virtual focus group, the district explained in a news release.
The AGSD said its goals for the focus groups are to determine:
- The types of communication you currently receive from Avon Grove School District.
- What more you would like to know about the district.
- What you currently think and feel about Avon Grove School District.
- How you currently interact with Avon Grove School District.
- What Avon Grove School District could do to achieve better partnership outcomes with you.
Make sure you know what’s happening in your town. Sign up to get Patch emails and don’t miss any local news: https://patch.com/subscribe.