Natural Dog Company is a team of dog experts providing the highest quality healing products for pups around the globe. Natural Dog Company is owned and operated by Elements Brands, giving us a platform of world-class digital marketers and logistics experts.
At Elements Brands, we believe the consumer products world is changing, and the rise of eCommerce and contract manufacturing has given entrepreneurs the ability to create custom-tailored products for enthusiastic communities. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise, and global-scale logistics.
We believe that in order to create the best products, we need to hire the best people. And we want those people brainstorming, designing, and talking with customers – not pushing buttons and making spreadsheets. Located in the ‘Lower South End’ neighborhood of Charlotte, North Carolina, we put an emphasis on committing to quality teams, people, and partnerships. This commitment extends to everything we create at Elements Brands.
Natural Dog Company is looking for an eCommerce-obsessed Associate Brand Manager who is ready to roll up their sleeves and make an immediate impact on a fast-growing brand. This role will report to the current Brand Manager and will support and gain knowledge on all business, marketing, and digital aspects of the Natural Dog Company business. The Associate Brand Manager will lean heavily into analysis to assist the Brand Manager on making key decisions regarding short and long-term strategic direction for the brand. This person will learn quickly from our Subject Matter Experts and aid our Amazon, Paid Media, Creative, and Content team members in increasing their impact.
• Create cost analysis and recommendations for launching on a new marketplace in 2021
• Present recommendations for product names of a future product line based on competitor research and collaboration with our Operations team
• Project management and task delegation for our Creative team regarding an upcoming website promotion
• Participate in brainstorms with the entire Natural Dog Company team on brand strategy for the next 1 and 3 years.
• 1-3 years experience with a DTC brand
• Excellent written and verbal skills. You can articulate your points clearly and concisely.
• A love for excel and an analytical mind. You know how to take data and transform it into action items.
• Stellar listening and translation skills. You have the ability to discern issues and prioritize changes and impacts.
• The ability to lead with influence and partnership. You can provide direction to your fellow team members.
• Some dog knowledge. You can tell your breeds apart and understand that dogs are family members.
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
• 401K with 4% company matching
• Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
• Paid parental leave