Are you curious to work on many luxury product launches and to develop the business of one the greatest luxury Maisons ? Are you passionate about luxury industry? Are you willing to be part of a very dynamic and collaborative team?
If so, we would like to talk to you about the opportunity to join our team as a Regional Product Manager for Cartier Accessories . The contract is permanent and ideally starts in December 2020 in our Dubai office.
• Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company’s’ vision in the Middle East, India & Africa region, and define the adequate strategy with each local market in the region.
• Pilot the achievement of the budget on all distribution networks by defining and implementing product action plans and supporting commercial and communication teams as well as international teams.
• Ensure the smooth regionalization process and support all the markets.
• Be the key coordinator between international HQ and local markets.
What you will do:
DEFINE THE REGIONAL STRATEGY FOR CARTIER ACCESSORIES & LEATHERGOODS
• Pilot the definition of the regional strategic plan: market & product analysis, budget proposal and action plan definition.
• Define priorities and act as the key authority and point of contact for the product strategy of each market in the region
• Identify long term opportunities and sources of growth for the region.
DRIVE TRANSVERSAL STRATEGIC PROJECTS
• Define with the Regional Head of Marketing 360 projects to develop business growth and generate synergies with the other departments.
• Conduct transversal task forces in consulting mode.
LEAD PRODUCT CATEGORY
• Revise sales forecasts on a monthly basis and collaborate with Cartier operations to ensure adequate product supply.
• Be the key interlocutor for commercial teams (internal + partner boutiques)
• Work closely with boutiques and category supervisors
• Collaborate with the supply team to define and revise assortments
• Collaborate with visual merchandising team to optimize visibility of the collections in boutiques
• Collaborate with communication team to support product awareness and desirability
• Participate in local events
• Develop specific training tools with the Learning & Development department
• Elaborate monthly and yearly reports/analysis and follow-up product performance
• Collaborate on pricing strategy
LAUNCH NEW PRODUCTS & EXCLUSIVITIES
• Define sales forecasts and assortments in collaboration with supply and commercial teams
• Define and implement launch plan in coordination with other departments, work closely with communication, visual merchandising, CRM, Client Service, L&D.
• Train and support boutiques and commercial teams
• Follow up on sales
• Brief and work in collaboration with International HQ to develop creative Middle-East exclusivities based on clients and design research
UNDERSTAND COMPETITION & MARKET ENVIRONMENT
• Capture market insights (economy, demographics, technology)
• Identify key / relevant competitors; understand their strategy (product offer, distribution strategy, price positioning, communication strategy, etc.)
• Regularly update competition information.
• Share industry news (press, websites, events, etc.)
What you will learn :
· Get a holistic view on how we operate the marketing strategy in the luxury industry
· Understand the luxury market in our region
· Develop your analytical skills
· Take ownership of assigned projects
Who you are :
· Fifth year college or university certificate in Business / Marketing / Communication
· At least 2 years of experience in a luxury or Fashion company.
· Excellent written/verbal English language skills along with strong interpersonal and communications skills. Arabic & French are a “plus”
· Expert Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Good organizational skills – you are on top of your tasks at all times and ensure alignment across all parties .
· Digital acumen
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and high volume workspace
· A analytical thinker who loves to work in an international environment
· A curious mind and highly collaborative
· A strategic thinker- can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately and draw credible pictures and visions
· Sense of aesthetics / Creative and innovative spirit