LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aug 20, 2020–
Technavio has been monitoring the low voltage motors market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.22 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200820005506/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Low Voltage Motors Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The IE2 low voltage motors are expected to be the leading segment based on type in the global market during the forecast period.
- What is a major trend in the market?
- Smarter technology solutions in the overall value chain is a major growth factor for the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 5%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 3.22 billion during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- ABB Ltd., General Electric Co., Hitachi Ltd., Nidec Corp., Regal Beloit Corp., Siemens AG, TECO-Westinghouse, Toshiba Corp., WEG SA, and Wolong Electric Group Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- The rising focus on increasing energy efficiency and the incorporation of smarter technology solutions in the overall value chain are the major factors driving the market. However, the fluctuations in prices of raw materials restraints the market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., General Electric Co., Hitachi Ltd., Nidec Corp., Regal Beloit Corp., Siemens AG, TECO-Westinghouse, Toshiba Corp., WEG SA, and Wolong Electric Group Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Rising focus on increasing energy efficiency has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Low Voltage Motors Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Low Voltage Motors Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Process Industries
- Discrete Industries
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43278
Low Voltage Motors Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The low voltage motors market report covers the following areas:
- Low Voltage Motors Market Size
- Low Voltage Motors Market Trends
- Low Voltage Motors Market Analysis
This study identifies the incorporation of smarter technology solutions in the overall value chain as one of the prime reasons driving the low voltage motors market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Low Voltage Motors Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist low voltage motors market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the low voltage motors market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the low voltage motors market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of low voltage motors market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Process industries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Discrete industries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- HVAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- IE2 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IE1 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IE3 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IE4 – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- General Electric Co.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Nidec Corp.
- Regal Beloit Corp.
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Corp.
- WEG SA
- Wolong Electric Group Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200820005506/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 08/20/2020 07:45 PM/DISC: 08/20/2020 07:45 PM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.