LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aug 21, 2020–
Technavio has been monitoring the industrial chocolate market and it is poised to grow by 1731.93 K tons during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Industrial Chocolate Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major trends in the market?
Growing vendor emphasis on sustainable cocoa production is a major trend.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 2.72% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be 1731.93 K tons.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Barry Callebaut AG, Cargill Inc., CEMOI Group, Clasen Quality Coatings Inc., Fuji Oil Co. Ltd., Mars Inc., Mondelez International Inc., NATRA SA, Nestle SA, and The Hershey Co., are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers?
The rising demand for ruby chocolates is the major factor driving the growth of the market
- How big is the Europe market?
The Europe region will contribute 34% of the market share
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Barry Callebaut AG, Cargill Inc., CEMOI Group, Clasen Quality Coatings Inc., Fuji Oil Co. Ltd., Mars Inc., Mondelez International Inc., NATRA SA, Nestle SA, and The Hershey Co. are some of the major market participants. The rising demand for ruby chocolates will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Industrial Chocolate Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Industrial Chocolate Market is segmented as below:
- Biscuits And Bakery Products
- Dairy And Desserts
- Ice Creams And Frozen Items
- Cereals And Others.
- North America
- South America
Industrial Chocolate Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The industrial chocolate market report covers the following areas:
- Industrial Chocolate Market Size
- Industrial Chocolate Market Trends
- Industrial Chocolate Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growing vendor emphasis on sustainable cocoa production as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial chocolate market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Industrial Chocolate Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist industrial chocolate market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial chocolate market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial chocolate market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial chocolate market, vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Confectionery – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Biscuits and bakery products – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Dairy and desserts – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ice creams and frozen items – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cereals and others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Barry Callebaut AG
- Cargill Inc.
- CEMOI Group
- Clasen Quality Coatings Inc.
- Fuji Oil Co. Ltd.
- Mars Inc.
- Mondelez International Inc.
- NATRA SA
- Nestle SA
- The Hershey Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FOOD/BEVERAGE RETAIL
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 08/21/2020 05:15 PM/DISC: 08/21/2020 05:15 PM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.