There is a continuous growth in “Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector” Market in last five years and also continue for the forecast year 2023. Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector industry report analyses the outline of the global market with respect to major regions and segmented by types and applications. Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector Market covers top manufacturers, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force, technological advancement, distributors, traders, dealers, research findings.
Get a Sample Copy Of The Report At – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103081
The global desktop virtualization market in energy sector is expected to register a CAGR of 10.13% over the forecast period (2018-2023). The demand for energy is ever-expanding. This puts pressure on enterprises in the energy sector to cut down their operating costs and streamline business processes. This is leading to the deployment of various solutions to meet this requirement. One such technology being adopted by enterprises in the energy domain is desktop virtualization, which allows them to run multiple operating systems and applications, thereby making their IT infrastructure simpler and efficient. With cloud computing transforming the energy sector, desktop virtualization is expected to enable this transition. It helps meet the needs of the users more effectively and securely.
Growing Adoption of Cloud Computing is Driving Market Growth
Cloud computing is being used by several organizations to reduce costs and have access to the data and applications that are not installed in the computers or servers. Clouds have emerged as an infrastructure which will enable rapid delivery of computing resources as a utility in a dynamically scalable and virtual manner. Today, 85% of enterprises have a multi-cloud strategy, up from 82% in 2016. The higher cloud adoption rate and the inclination of enterprises towards deploying desktops on cloud are driving the usage of desktop virtualization.
HVD Holds the Largest Market Share
HVD is used to connect applications to the data stored on remote servers. The (cloud) service provider is held responsible for data storage, backup, upgrade, and security. Features like high availability and power optimization are quite common across cloud-based products and services in the market. The competitors are focused on incorporating Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) with their cloud workspace, expanding the capabilities of performance monitoring, improving client experience with device performance, and identifying integration along with delivery of VDI on converged as well as hyper-converged infrastructure platforms.
North America holds the Largest Market Share
North America holds the major share of the market. The IT & telecommunications industry in the region is the largest among other regional markets. Organizations in this industry in North America are early adopters of the desktop virtualization, as it helps the vendors to offer tailor-made solutions for the industry. With established presence and more penetration of the organizations, they provide high-quality services to the users in the region to survive competition. The presence of the major companies in the United States has led to the setting up of new workspaces in Canada due to the proximity to the developed counterpart and emphasis on installing eco-friendly and energy-saving practices. This has further bolstered the growth of the market across the demographic.
Key Developments in the Market
• December 2017 – Citrix System’s XenApp and XenDesktop services were deployed on Oracle Cloud Market place, to enable consumers to provide the workforce with more security to business apps and data, on any device, with an advantage of scale, power, and the reliability of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
• December 2017 – Huawei launched OpenLab in Cairo, Egypt, to build an Information Technology Communication ecosystem in Northern Africa, in response to digital transformation.
• November 2017 – IBM announced the successful testing of a fully integrated Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) Si photonics chip for Big Data and cloud services, enabling the download of an entire HD digital movie in two seconds.
• June 2017 – Microsoft acquired Cloudyn, a company that helps enterprises and managed service providers optimize their investments in cloud services. This acquisition is expected to accelerate digital transformation for customers and partners with Azure.
The Major Players include – CITRIX SYSTEMS INC., TOSHIBA CORPORATION, IBM, HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD, MICROSOFT CORPORATION, PARALLELS INTERNATIONAL GMBH, DELL INC., RED HAT INC., NCOMPUTING, ERICOM SOFTWARE INC., TEMS, INC., and VMWARE INC., amongst others.
Major Regions: – US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific, UK, Germany, France, Rest of Europe, UAE, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Inquire Or Share Your Questions If Any Before The Purchasing This Report –https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103081
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Analysing various perspectives of the Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector market size with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector market growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Major Points Covered in Table of Content of Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector Market forecast 2023
1. Introduction of Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector Market Report
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector Market Trends
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector Market Dynamics
6.Global Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector Market, Segmented by Size
7. Global Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector Market, Segmented by Technology Type
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13103081
8. Global Desktop Virtualization Market in Energy Sector Market, Segmented by Geography
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.2 South America
8.4.1 United Kingdom
8.5 Africa and Middle East
8.5.2 South Africa
8.5.3 Saudi Arabia
9. Competitive Landscape
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
11. Future Outlook of the Market
And Many More……….
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: Absolute Reports
Phone: +14242530807/+44203239 8187