The U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida is set to adjudicate a proposed class action seeking millions of dollars in damages against Veza Sur Brewing and Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV LLC, a company linked to one of the world’s largest brewers.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics