New York, Aug. 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Planned Liquids Storage Industry (Oil and Gas) Outlook to 2024 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Planned Terminals” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948715/?utm_source=GNW
China, the US, Indonesia, United Arab Emirates, and Malaysia are the top five countries that are expected to contribute 65.9 percent to the global new-build liquids storage capacity by 2024.
– Updated information on all planned and announced liquids storage terminals globally
– Provides capacity data by commodity (crude oil, chemicals, and petroleum products) from 2020 to 2024
– Provides key details such as terminal name, operator name, commodity type, terminal status for all planned and announced liquids storage terminals globally
– Provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for planned and announced liquids storage terminals till 2024
– Latest developments and contracts related to liquids storage terminals, wherever available
Reasons to Buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on planned and announced liquids storage terminals globally
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and outlook of capacity data
– Assess key liquids storage terminals data of your competitors
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05948715/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001