Fact.MR, in a recently published report, offers valuable insights related to the key factors that are projected to influence the growth of the Urea Formaldehyde market during the forecast period, 2019-2029. The current market trends, vast growth opportunities in different regional markets, market drivers, and restraining factors are thoroughly analyzed in the report on the Urea Formaldehyde market.
The data enclosed in the report such as the Year-on-Year (Y-o-Y) market growth, supply chain analysis, value chain analysis and more will enable readers to assess the quantitative aspects of the Urea Formaldehyde market with clarity. The presented study is a vital asset for stakeholders, investors, and market players involved in the Urea Formaldehyde market who can leverage the information in the report to develop effective business strategies.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2950
Key Findings of the Report:
- Statistical and factual data related to the micro and macro-economic factors expected to impact the growth of the Urea Formaldehyde market
- Current and projected trends in the Urea Formaldehyde market
- Growth prospects of the Urea Formaldehyde market in different regions
- Recent product development and innovations in the Urea Formaldehyde market
- The projected growth of the key segments of the Urea Formaldehyde market
Urea Formaldehyde Market Segmentation
The report on the Urea Formaldehyde market provides vital analytical insights related to the key market segments including, region, application, and end-use. Further, the report discusses the current and future prospects of each market segment along with informative graphs, tables, and figures.
Segments of the Urea Formaldehyde market assessed in the report:
market players to develop urea formaldehyde based adhesives with lower formaldehyde emissions. The leading players in the market, including BASF SE, Advachem, Ashland Inc., Ineos Group, Georgia-Pacific, and Hexion Inc account for around 8% – 10% of the urea-formaldehyde market.
Key urea formaldehyde manufacturers are focusing on developing and upgrading their products with lower formaldehyde emissions through resin formulation/composition innovation and novel manufacturing techniques. Some of the notable developments in the urea formaldehyde market are,
- Chemicals giant and a key manufacturer of urea resins and formaldehyde resins, Ineos Group, is building a new chemical plant in Antwerp, Belgium, for the gas-altering facilities at a cost of US $3.42 billion. The hefty investment is expected to change the picture of chemical sector and will offer varied benefits to the Belgium and other European economies.
- A leading player in urea formaldehyde market, Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC, has recently introduced a novel line of resins, specially designed to cater to the needs of the powder coating manufacturers. Earlier, Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC created a resin that can help manufacturers offer coatings composed of lower volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- BASF SE, one of the leading urea formaldehyde manufacturers, is investing Rs. 16,000 crore in setting up a petrochemical production hub in Gujarat, as a part of a joint venture with Adani Group, which is the largest private thermal power producer in India.
- Acron Group, another prominent player in urea formaldehyde market, has set up a subsidiary Acron Brasil Ltd in Sãn Paulo, Brazil, as a part of a strategic plan to deeper penetrate the market. This move is strategically aimed at delivering comprehensive service to customers in Brazil while driving the sales of its own and other third-party products.
- A leading methanol and formaldehyde producer, Metafrax, has inked an agreement with Switzerland-based Casale SA, to jointly build urea, melamine, and ammonia facility in Gubakhka. The substantial part of products will be used onsite to manufacture synthetic gums and UFC as melamine feedstock.
Some of the key players operating in the global urea formaldehyde market are BASF SE, Advachem, Ashland Inc., Ineos Group, Georgia-Pacific, Acron Group, Hexion Inc., CHIMICA POMPONESCO S.P.A., OJSV “Perechin timber and chemical plant”, PJSC METAFRAX, Achema, Asta Chemicals Sdn. Bhd., etc.
Growing Applications in Thriving Wood Industry Generating Opportunities
Urea formaldehyde (UF) products, commonly referred to as aminoplasts, are increasingly gaining traction in the wood industry on account of their cost-effectiveness and robust strength. They are being widely used in the wood industry for manufacturing particleboards, fibrous boards, medium density fiber boards, and granular boards. Owing to their numerous features, such as cost-effectiveness, resistance to mold formation, easy adaptability in diverse curing conditions, low cure temperature, exceptional thermal properties, and excellent water solubility of the (uncured) resin, these resins are gaining prominence as a key wood adhesive.
End-User Preference for Urea Formaldehyde Alternatives Growing Owing to Toxicity Concerns
Despite their widespread use, formaldehyde based adhesives continue to trigger concerns, owing to their potential health impact. As formaldehyde is a suspected carcinogen, the rising toxicity concerns raised by health and environmental organizations, key regulators, and end-users are influencing urea formaldehyde manufacturers to develop new urea resins, formaldehyde resins and urea-formaldehyde resins, which emit formaldehyde in negligible amount.
Sensing the severity of such toxic concerns, many manufacturers have introduced low emitting resin system. EcoBindTM by chemical company Hexion and E-Natural® by Arclin Group has been developed to keep emissions low without compromising on the quality.
Another prominent player in urea formaldehyde market, Georgia Pacific Chemicals, has introduced LEAF® low-emission resins, a group of wood adhesive technologies, such as LEAF C2 Resins, LEAF GB resins, etc., that work in compliance with diverse green building standards and CARB Airborne Toxic Control Measure (ATCM) for Composite Panels Phase 2 emission requirements. Based on the requirements and process followed by a manufacture, LEAF C2 adhesives can be a melamine urea formaldehyde or urea formaldehyde formulation. Manufacturers’ instant action to address such concerns is in turn likely to maintain buoyancy in the adoption of urea formaldehyde resins.
Applications in Automotive and Aircraft Sector Create Sustained Opportunities
As formaldehyde has numerous useful chemical properties, it is increasingly gaining traction as an important chemical building block in a wide range of applications. The growing intermediate applications of formaldehyde-based resins in automotive, aircraft, construction, clothing and healthcare industries continues to create growth opportunities for the players in urea formaldehyde market.
Several formaldehyde-based resins and chemicals are witnessing growing adoption in manufacturing surface coatings, decorative laminates, molded automobile components, etc. for a wide range of end products, such as tires, engine parts, fuel system components, brake pads, vehicle interiors, foams in car seats body part adhesives, bumpers, and engine lubricants. These resins are also gaining demand from aircraft sector for the manufacturing of high performance thermoplastics, neopolyol esters, phenol composites, and PUFs for various end products, such as tyres, turbine lubricants, interior paneling, seat foam, brake pads, and seatbelts. Glues composed of formaldehyde-based chemistry are excellent bonding agents, and deliver high-quality performance that is extremely economical.
Urea Formaldehyde Ban in Poultry Feed in EU Can Adversely Impact Sales
Since the beginning of 2018, the adoption of formaldehyde in poultry feed is witnessing a complete ban in the European Union (EU). Poultry farmers can no longer use formaldehyde as a preservative and hygiene condition enhancer. As poultry feed is a multi-billion market in Europe, urea formaldehyde manufacturers are likely to face a significant impact due to the blanket ban issued by European Commission.
Urea formaldehyde is an amino resin and one of the most important derivatives of formaldehyde. Particleboard, plywood, and medium-density fiberboard (MDF) are the major applications of urea formaldehyde, which is manufactured from formaldehyde and urea.
About The Report
The report on urea formaldehyde market is a comprehensive amalgam of highly useful and actionable insights. The Fact.MR report provides an extensive assessment on the urea formaldehyde market, which manifests research on noteworthy dynamics, such as lucrative opportunities, key insights, trends, growth drivers, and restraints for the urea formaldehyde market. The report evaluates the size of the urea formaldehyde market in terms of volume (Kilo Tons) and value (US$ Mn).
The report offers authentic information to readers about the urea formaldehyde market meant to assist them in planning market strategies based on robust insights about urea formaldehyde market. This further gives the manufacturers operating in urea formaldehyde market a better idea about the existing and the future growth potential of the urea formaldehyde market. Relying on the report insights and information offered on urea formaldehyde market, readers can plan smart strategies and can make well informed decisions to gain a pole position in the urea formaldehyde market.
The report provides a through analysis and estimate on urea formaldehyde market on the basis of segmental analysis. The key segments identified in urea formaldehyde market include region, application, and end-use. Fact.MR analysts have analyzed the urea formaldehyde market segments, thereby, providing an explicit comparison between key market data, including the market share, revenue, volume, and Y-o-Y growth. The report also carries regional performance of urea formaldehyde market, classifying the market into North America, Europe, Japan, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
Addition Questions Answered
Apart from the information provided here, the report also answers additional questions related to urea formaldehyde market, including but not limited to,
- What will be the urea formaldehyde market size in 2025?
- Which are the key strategies of market giants to maintain their monopoly, and what will be their y-o-y growth during the forecast period?
- Which application of urea formaldehyde market will hold the highest revenue for market players in 2020?
- Which region is offering most lucrative opportunities to manufacturers in urea formaldehyde market?
- Which end user of urea formaldehyde will drive the highest sales during the foreseeable period?
- What will be the y-o-y growth rate of urea formaldehyde market in North America in next four years?
Key insights offered on urea formaldehyde market are fully based on dynamic research methodology that is followed by the analysts at FactMR to create the urea formaldehyde market report. The report is amalgam of powerful and through primary and secondary researches to obtain key information about all spheres of the urea-formaldehyde market. Analysts have performed a comprehensive research to obtain the numbers and data mentioned in the report, such as revenue share, CAGR, and y-o-y growth of all the segments in urea formaldehyde market.
The exclusive methodology followed by Fact.MR ensures authenticity of every detail mentioned in the report. The valuable insights about urea formaldehyde market are presented in a way to assist readers in making well-informed decisions to grow their businesses in the urea formaldehyde market.
Request Methodology On This Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2950
Important Queries Related to the Urea Formaldehyde Market Addressed in the Report:
- Which are the leading companies operating in the Urea Formaldehyde market?
- Which regional market is expected to witness the maximum market growth?
- What are the various factors likely to impact the growth of the Urea Formaldehyde market during the assessment period?
- What strategies are market players adopting to expand their presence in the Urea Formaldehyde market?
- How can emerging market players improve their market position in the current landscape of the Urea Formaldehyde market?
Ask analyst about this report at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2950
Reasons to Buy From Fact.MR
- Proven past record for delivering high-quality market reports
- Customized reports available without any holdups
- Stringent quality control process to ensure faultless execution
- 24/7 customer support for domestic and international clients
- Disciplined and structured market research methodology