LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jun 29, 2020–
Technavio has been monitoring the ultrafiltration market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.42 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Ultrafiltration Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alfa Laval AB, Beijing OriginWater Technology Co. Ltd., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies Corp., GEA Group AG, Parker-Hannifin Corp., Pentair Plc, SUEZ SA, Toray Industries Inc., and Veolia Environnement SA are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Demand for ultrafiltration in wastewater treatment has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Ultrafiltration Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Ultrafiltration Market is segmented as below:
- Municipal Treatment
- Industrial Treatment
- North America
- South America
Ultrafiltration Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The ultrafiltration market report covers the following areas:
- Ultrafiltration Market Size
- Ultrafiltration Market Trends
- Ultrafiltration Market Analysis
This study identifies the increasing use of UF in the electronics industry as one of the prime reasons driving the ultrafiltration market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Ultrafiltration Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist ultrafiltration market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the ultrafiltration market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ultrafiltration market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ultrafiltration market vendors
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Municipal treatment – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial treatment – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Increasing use of UF in electronics industry
- Rise in M&A
- Advancements in UF technology
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alfa Laval AB
- Beijing OriginWater Technology Co. Ltd.
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies Corp.
- GEA Group AG
- Parker-Hannifin Corp.
- Pentair Plc
- SUEZ SA
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Veolia Environnement SA
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NATURAL RESOURCES OTHER MANUFACTURING OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 06/29/2020 10:15 PM/DISC: 06/29/2020 10:15 PM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.