LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the subsea production and processing market and it is poised to grow by USD 6.73 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Oceaneering International Inc., Saipem Spa, Schlumberger Ltd., TechnipFMC Plc and Worldwide Oilfield Machine Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the rise in deepwater and ultra-deepwater E&P activities will offer immense growth opportunities, fluctuating crude oil prices owing to cancellation or delay of oil and gas drilling activities will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rise in deepwater and ultra-deepwater E&P activities has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, fluctuating crude oil prices owing to cancellation or delay of oil and gas drilling activities might hamper market growth.
Subsea Production and Processing Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Subsea Production and Processing Market is segmented as below:
- Shallow Water
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40383
Subsea Production and Processing Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our subsea production and processing market report covers the following areas:
- Subsea Production and Processing Market Size
- Subsea Production and Processing Market Trends
- Subsea Production and Processing Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies advances in subsea processing as one of the prime reasons driving the subsea production and processing market growth during the next few years.
Subsea Production and Processing Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the subsea production and processing market, including some of the vendors such as Oceaneering International Inc., Saipem Spa, Schlumberger Ltd., TechnipFMC Plc and Worldwide Oilfield Machine Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the subsea production and processing market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Subsea Production and Processing Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist subsea production and processing market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the subsea production and processing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the subsea production and processing market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of subsea production and processing market vendors
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Shallow water – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Deepwater – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ultra-deepwater – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Advances in subsea processing
- Declining costs of offshore drilling projects
- Growing adoption of renewable energy
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aker Solutions ASA
- Baker Hughes Co.
- Dril-Quip Inc.
- Hunting Plc
- National Oilwell Varco Inc.
- Oceaneering International Inc.
- Saipem Spa
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- TechnipFMC Plc
- Worldwide Oilfield Machine Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.