Summary “Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2019 – Mining” analyses the results of interviews with 76 key mining executives across 23 countries. Each respondent has some level of responsibility with regards to the implementation of emerging technologies.
New York, Feb. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Emerging Technology Trends Survey 2019 – Mining” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05835087/?utm_source=GNW
The survey was designed to help understand current attitudes of business leaders towards emerging technologies, and how these attitudes are likely to evolve over the next three years.
The majority of respondents believe they fully understand many of the key emerging technologies, such as internet of things, cybersecurity, cloud computing and 5G.
Artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, cloud computing and the internet of things are considered to have the most importance in terms of potential impact on the mining industry, with 5G also considered among the key technologies that will deliver the greatest positive impact.
Investment levels are high in key technologies such as cloud computing, collaboration tools, cybersecurity and AI.
– The survey was designed to help understand current attitudes of business leaders towards emerging technologies, and how these attitudes are likely to evolve over the next three years.
Reasons to buy
– Assess the current adoption rates for key technologies
– Identify and understand emerging technology trends in the mining industry
– Assess the potential for future investment in technology, both current investment and future investment
– Understand how emerging technology is getting integrated across the mining industry’s value chain
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05835087/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Intl: +1 339-368-6001