Technavio has been monitoring the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) market, and it is poised to grow by USD 41.29 bn during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200204005601/en/
Technavio announced its latest market research report titled global liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) market 2019-2023. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Government support for LPG adoption has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, challenges with fluctuation in oil and gas prices might hamper the market growth. Request a free sample report
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market is segmented as below:
- Industrial and Commercial
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30623
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) market report covers the following areas:
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market size
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market trends
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market industry analysis
This study identifies the adoption of LPG as Marine Fuel as one of the prime reasons driving the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) market growth during the next few years.
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) market, including some of the vendors such as ExxonMobil, Indian Oil, Royal Dutch Shell, Saudi Arabian Oil, and The Linde Group. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.