SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The global cranial clamps market is anticipated to reach USD 319.30 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. increasing incidence of road accidents along with the prevalence of brain tumors and Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs) is anticipated to boost the market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Surgery segment dominated the cranial clamps market by application in 2018 owing to the usage as the first line of treatment for brain tumors coupled with increasing prevalence of CNS tumors
- Adult patient formed the largest segment in 2018, owing to increasing prevalence of spinal tumors and TBI
- Hospitals end user segment held the leading market share in 2018, owing to increasing number of neurosurgeries and rise in TBI-related emergency visits
- North America led the global cranial clamps market in 2018, owing to the increasing incidence of neurological disorders such as Idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH) along with the presence of favorable government policies
- Few of the key market players are Pro-med instruments GmbH, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Allen Medical (Hill-rom), B. Braun, Micromar Ind e com, and Eschmann Holdings Ltd (Steris PLC)
Read 150 page research report with ToC on “Cranial Clamps Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Surgery, Imaging), By Patient (Pediatric, Adult), By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), By Region, 2019 – 2026” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cranial-clamps-market
Blood group typing determines and identifies the O, A, B, and AB blood groups with the help of laboratory tests. The test is mandatory before transfusion as it enables checking compatibility of the blood types of the donor and the recipient along with determining the Rh factor. These tests are also performed to determine Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn (HDN) in pregnant women, which is anticipated to further drive the growth.
Consumables dominated the product segment in 2018 and is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period due to the increase in surgical procedures, such as organ transplantation. Factors, such as increasing use of serological fluids and reagents in laboratories and high blood donation rates are anticipated to further fuel the segment growth. North America held the largest share of the global blood group testing market in 2018. Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Lack of awareness, proper blood service infrastructure, and skilled professionals, as well as the risk of transmissible diseases such as HIV and hepatitis B are some of the factors that may impede the growth of the market for blood group testing.
Grand View Research has segmented the global cranial clamps market based on application, patient, end use, and region:
- Cranial Clamps Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Cranial Clamps Patient Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Cranial Clamps End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Cranial Clamps Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Interventional Cardiology Devices Market – The global interventional cardiology devices market size was valued at USD 15.14 billion in 2013. Key growth drivers include the growing adoption rates of minimally invasive surgeries.
- Capsule Endoscopy Market – Global capsule endoscopy market is expected to experience lucrative growth over the forecast period due to, the rising prevalence of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Ophthalmic Devices Market – The global ophthalmic devices market accounted for USD 31.2 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 6.0% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.