Tern provides products, and services to allow users to get access to better water.
The Product Manager at Tern will be responsible for a wide range of tasks relating to product development, project management, cost assessment, and contract manufacturing relations. The Product Manager will be a creative team player with high attention to detail fulfilling a critical role for our growing team.
- Develops concept and design of product; leads user testing; calculates cost assessment, mass production, quality assurance, data analysis.
- Oversees and works closely with the product team including mentoring, planning, and monitoring timelines.
- Investigates specialized materials and equipment, market data research, contract manufacturers, innovative design and/or material application.
- Maintains existing CM relations; researches and cultivates new opportunities including contract management, management of production timeline and development of efficient supply-chains.
- Develops a production operating plan outlining clear objectives and deliverables, production scaling and staffing requirements for the product team.
- Works with the Sales Team and provide understanding and background of product changes going to market. Supports communication plans for new products. Determines product pricing based on market research.
- Continues to develop new skill sets as needed by attending training, seminars, and workshops.
- Creating testing protocols for product quality by designing mechanical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
Job Type: Full-time