New York, Dec. 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — High target disease prevalence, product launches, increasing strategic developments such as partnerships and agreements, favorable research funding scenario and drug development pressure on pharmaceuticals due to upcoming patent expiration dates are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Teleradiology during the forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Teleradiology market was valued at USD 3,004.6 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 11,423.4 million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 18.2%. Teleradiology is the process of transference of radiological patient images from one place to another for either official diagnosis or consultation with other radiologists and physicians. Teleradiology market involves the technology that deals in the transmission of radiography images from external or remote locations to a strong healthcare establishment in an urban area through software that makes use of the Internet. Digital image processing methods and sundry wireless technology can provide immense benefits to this market globally.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2273
The growing number of imaging tests, rising R&D activities related to eHealth, and increasing implementation of picture archiving and communication systems are some of the factors estimated to stimulate the growth of the market. Increasing chances of long-term diseases, such as breast cancer, osteomyelitis, and cellulitis, and the growing number of emergency cases in less developed areas are expected to drive the market further. Given the saturated nature of the outsourced, preliminary teleradiology market and the need for large teleradiology companies to grow, the companies’ focus has recently expanded to the acquisition of existing hospital radiology contracts. For example, one company, Radisphere, sponsored a webinar titled ‘How to Run a Successful RFP Process’, which included templates of the documents necessary to initiate the process of displacing a radiology group.
Despite the aggressive behavior of some companies, their success is not assured. Virtual Radiologic (vRad), a major national teleradiology firm, recently announced that it would cut the pay of its contracted radiologists. Uncertain market forces have compelled other teleradiology companies to rebrand or retrench. One example is the 2010 acquisition of NightHawk Radiology Inc by vRad, which merged the two biggest publicly traded teleradiology companies into one large private equity– controlled group. Developed infrastructure, increasing demand for efficient radiology solutions are likely to drive the regional market. Increase in government expenditure on healthcare information sector, increase in focus of key players toward bringing innovation to digital diagnostics, and supportive government initiatives further fuel the market growth, but the low availability of broadband networks and a shortage of skilled radiologists restrain the sector’s expansion.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Teleradiology allows storage of digital radiograph images through picture archiving and communication system software. It is used by urgent care clinics, hospitals, and mobile imaging companies
- The growing number of imaging tests, rising R&D activities related to eHealth, and increasing implementation of picture archiving and communication systems are some of the factors boosting the growth of the market
- Siemens Healthineers, in collaboration with GE Healthcare, launched a Go platform cardiac CT scanner in March 2019, boosting demand from Hospitals and Clinics
- Growing target population base coupled with the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer, cardiac diseases, bone impairments, and liver diseases, are the major factors contributing to the North American region’s largest revenue share of nearly 40% of the market
- Diagnostic centers are expected to high CAGR during the forecast period
- X-rays are the leading technique sub- segment of the global teleradiology market with a large market share of 41.1%, as it is having wide applications in various healthcare domains, such as orthopedics, cardiovascular diagnostics, chest imaging, cancer screening, and dental imaging
- Continuous advancements in medical diagnostic technologies are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the teleradiology players during the forecast period
- Some of the key market players are Siemens AG, Teleradiology Solutions (TRS), Global Diagnostics Limited., Mednax, Inc., Onrad, Inc., Telediagnostics Services Pvt. Ltd., Everlight Radiology, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Radisphere National Radiology Group, Inc., and Fujifilm Medical Systems, Inc.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/teleradiology-market
Segments covered in the report:
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented the Teleradiology market based on technique, end-use, and region:
Technique (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear imaging
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse more similar reports on Diagnostics category by Reports And Data
Positron Emission Tomography Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/positron-emission-tomography-market
Anatomical Models Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anatomical-models-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org