Iconic Luna Park Sydney is where Guests are invited to “Experience the Magic” of a unique and beautifully restored 1930’s art deco amusement park. We offer world class venue facilities that have proudly accomplished multiple awards. Our highly acclaimed Big Top headlines both local and international artists, sporting events and exhibitions. Recently refurbished, our popular Altum Restaurant and The Deck Sydney Bar overlook the pristine waters of Sydney harbour.
Your new role:
There is a lot to get excited about! We are on the hunt for an energetic, unique and creative Social Media Executive to increase the digital footprint and further establish brand awareness.
This integral role encompasses marketing and communications across all sectors of Luna Park Sydney’s portfolio. You will act as the bridge between the brand and its wide market, both domestically and internationally. Your ability to translate consumer behaviours into strategic campaign insights that support engaging end-to-end marketing campaigns will be valued. Your talent for capturing authenticity and humanising content across all formats is second nature to you. Your passion for data driven marketing and the ability to develop key insights inspires you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate community management across Luna Park Sydney’s social media portfolio
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Develop, edit and capture digital content including film photography and graphic design
- Manage social media advertising, social campaigns, target audience, optimisation and reporting
- Create and maintain content calendars including live content across all brands and social channels
- Develop and execute a strategy for use of in-park signage
- Develop and deliver online competitions and other online community engagement activities
- Develop agile social campaigns and where possible incorporate trending topics
- Conduct analysis and consumer research across park initiative, campaigns and programs
- Demonstrated expertise, at least 2 years, as an in house or agency Social Media Executive
- Solid Social media, Community Management and Digital Content Creation experience
- Demonstrated ability in data driven marketing techniques
- Intermediate design and video editing knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, After Affects, Premiere and Lightroom)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Digital Media qualifications essential
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate ideas
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively whilst concurrently working on multiple projects
- Above average interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
If you are passionate about digital transformation, storytelling, content creation and bringing branding to life then this could be your next career opportunity. We would love to hear about your potential suitability for this fabulous role. Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.