The “Roofing Membranes Market” 2019-2024 focuses on highlighting technological developments, innovations, and growth prospects. The study of the Roofing Membranes industry is very important to enhance industry productivity and for the study of the market forecast. A detailed analysis of key trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities manipulating revenue growth is presented in this Roofing Membranes market research report. Overall, the study offers an in-depth overview of the market covering all major parameters.
Roofing Membranes Market report aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Roofing Membranes market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities of the industry.
Key Players Mentioned in the Roofing Membranes Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275350
Scope of the Report:
Roofing Membranes Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Roofing Membranes market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Roofing Membranes market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Roofing Membranes market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Roofing Membranes market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Roofing Membranes market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275350
Key Market Trends:
Commercial Segment to Dominate the Market Demand
– Roofing membranes are extensively used in the commercial segment, where the demand is majorly driven by increasing commercial construction across the globe.
– Roofing membranes find application in commercial areas, ranging from factories, railway stations, airports, company headquarters, shopping centers, theatres, schools, hospitals etc.
– PVC roofing is widely popular for commercial roofing application due to its attractive properties, such as its strength, durability, and lack of water permeability.
– PVC roofing systems can withstand up to 300 pounds per inch, i.e., 100 pounds per inch heavier than the industry-recommended 200 PPI.
– Along with this, PVC is more energy efficient due to its white color. Besides, with a life-span of 15 to 30 years, PVC roof also offers longevity benefit.
– With the growing commercial construction, majorly in Asia-Pacific, and Middle Eastern countries, the demand for roofing membrane for commercial application is expected to increase in these regions.
North America Region to Dominate the Market
– North America region dominated the global market share in 2018. The usage of lightweight and faster construction techniques in countries such as the United States, Canada, and Mexico, has increased the demand for the roofing membranes significantly in the region.
– In 2018, the residential construction witnessed noticeable growth in the United States. However, in October 2018, non-residential construction increased by 53 percent, accounting to a 21% boost in overall construction in the country.
– In Canada, two of the three largest cities have become hotspots for construction. The construction activities have been booming again in Toronto and Vancouver. Developers outlook regarding good returns on investment, particularly with high-density residential projects have been driving the construction activities in the country.
– In Mexico, renovation of affected properties due to the earthquake in 2017, and high housing demand is driving the growth of the construction sector.
– Hence, with such a positive scenario of the construction market, and the growing adoption of lightweight materials in construction projects, the demand for roofing membranes is projected to increase in the region during the forecast period.
- Analyzing the size of the Roofing Membranes market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Roofing Membranes market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Roofing Membranes market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Roofing Membranes market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Roofing Membranes market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the Roofing Membranes market.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275350
Detailed TOC of Roofing Membranes Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Lighter and Faster Construction Roofing Materials in the European Region
4.1.2 Increasing Private Construction Expenditure in the North American Region
4.2.1 Fluctuating Prices of Raw Materials
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Roofing Membrane’s Cost Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
5.1.2 Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
5.1.3 Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
5.1.4 Modified Bitumen (Mod-Bit)
5.2 Installation Type
5.2.1 Mechanically Attached
5.2.2 Fully Adhered
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Carlisle SynTec Systems
6.4.3 Duro-Last Inc.
6.4.4 Firestone Building Products Company LLC
6.4.6 Godfrey Roofing Inc.
6.4.7 Henry Company
6.4.8 Icopal Ltd
6.4.9 IKO Polymeric
6.4.10 Johns Manville
6.4.11 Kingspan Group
6.4.12 Owens Corning
6.4.13 pH plastics
6.4.14 Sika AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Demand for Cost-effective Roofing Membranes
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: