A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Traction Chains Market. The Traction Chains Market has been analyzed By Product Type (Metal Chain, Nonmetal Chain) and By Application (Transport, Forests). The Traction Chains Market has been analyzed By Region (North America (United States, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)) for the historical period of 2014-2018 and the forecast period of 2019-2024.
The report is compiled with the use of advanced tools and the latest primary and secondary research methodologies. Our experienced panel of analysts gathers information and data from annual company reports, financial reports, press releases, regulatory databases, government documents, and statistical databases.
Available Exclusive Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.amplemarketreports.com/sample-request/global-traction-chains-market-210409.html
- Traction Chains are nets made up of chains that fitted to the tires of vehicles to provide maximum traction when driving through snow and ice. Snow chains attach to the drive wheels of a vehicle or special systems deploy chains which swing under the tires automatically.
- The traction chains are classified into the metal chain and nonmetal chain according to the product material. As of 2018, metal chain segment dominates the market contributing more than 90% of the total market share, reach to 3053.7 K pairs, while nonmetal chain sold 303.5 K pairs annual. Traction chains are major applied for transport, forests and other industry, in 2018; demand for a transport occupied the largest market, with 76.7% share, and reach to 2574.7 K pairs.
- The traction chains market is relative concentrated market; key players include Pewag, Rud, Peerless, Nordic Traction Group, Trygg, Laclede Chain, Maggi Group, Bohu, Ottinger, Veriga Lesce, Hangzhou Feifei Chain, Gowin; the revenue of top five manufacturers accounts over 60% of the total revenue in 2018. The high-end products mainly come from Europe.
- The worldwide market for Traction Chains is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 4.0% over the next five years, will reach 335.1 million US$ in 2024, from 275.4 million US$ in 2019, according to a study.
- This report focuses on the Traction Chains in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The report also presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market.
- Nordic Traction Group
- Laclede Chain
- Maggi Group
- Veriga Lesce
- Hangzhou Feifei Chain
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering North America (United States, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share, and growth rate of each type, primarily split into Metal Chain, Nonmetal Chain
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including Transport, Forests
Inquire more or share questions if any on Purchase of this report or Customized Report, Contact Our Expert at https://www.amplemarketreports.com/enquiry-before-buy/global-traction-chains-market-210409.html
About Ample Market Research
Ample Market Research provides comprehensive market research services and solutions across various industry verticals and helps businesses perform exceptionally well. Attention to detail, consistency, and quality are elements we focus on. However, our mainstay remains to be knowledge, expertise, and resources to make us industry players.
Our mission is to capture every aspect of the market and offer businesses a document that makes solid grounds for crucial decision making.
Media & Marketing Manager
Call: +1 (530) 868 6979
Address: 3680 Wilshire Blvd, Ste P04 – 1387 Los Angeles, CA 90010